Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chloe update...



So, I finally bought Chloe proper cat food. I was a little worried about it because I wasn't sure she would eat it. I mean, she has only eaten people food before. Well, I had no reason to worry. She LOVES it. I am so glad I switched it over. Not only is it cheaper for me, but she has has gotten so much healthier. She is getting bigger and her coat looks really nice. Even Emily said she looks much better. Not only that, she likes to play much more now. That actually has been a bit annoying because she has been destroying my sliding doors with her claws (good thing they are tearing down the building) and she likes to play with my roach traps. It probably isn't good she likes to play with them, I mean they are poison, but I can't get her to stop.

So today I went outside to my car and Chloe was out there. I started talking to her when I realize there was a SNAKE in front of her. She saw I was scared and started swatting at it! I was scared because I am not sure if it is poisonous or not. I ended up finding a hose and I sprayed the snake. I am not sure how the fight ended because I left after that. But Chloe is here now with no bites, so I think she won.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) so cute lol...

so Lucy has a few presents for her new friend Chloe! they will be in your package!!