Friday, April 2, 2010

They're gone :(


I just parted ways with two of my good friends that lived in my small town here in Japan. I will update more about the past year I just spent with them, right now I am just too exhausted to post anything about them. They were GREAT friends and I miss them dearly. Jack is going back to th UK, where he wants to continue studying Japanese and find a job. Jeff is going to Hong Kong where he will stay with a friend for about a month. Then he is coming back to Japan for a day (where I hope I can see him) and then flying home to Vancouver. If he likes Hong Kong he will return there to live. As for me, I am in the process of moving to a new apartment. I hope it will be a new beginning for me. My old place has too many memories of the boys. BYE BYE BOYS, I love you so much.

No comments: