Saturday, February 28, 2009


Chloe has been doing well. I think she is in heat though. I am sure come spring she will have kittens. I didn’t get her fixed. I should have tried harder, but it isn’t easy. I don’t speak Japanese, I am never home, and she isn’t around all the time. I saw her with a male cat today; he has been chasing her around all day. I did manage to keep her in for most of the day, but I can’t do it all the time. She is house trained, but I don’t keep a litter box. As I started to type this I heard this awful noise outside, I looked and it was two male cats sparring. It looks like I have two to worry about now. I am not ready to be a grandma! Update: After I typed this, I saw three other cats (the next day) for a total of FIVE to worry about. I am sure this spring I will have some little kittens running around here.

No comments: