Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rob is here!



Hey Everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been crazy busy. Well, the biggest news is my brother is here! He came about a week ago. I drove to Narita airport to pick him up. His plane was 6 hours late! Apparently it was due to some volcano somewhere erupting? I don't know, but it was a long wait. Luckily I saw Shaggy (you know the singer) and he totally checked me out! He is so HOT! I wonder how long he will stay in Japan?

On Friday night I organized dinner and karaoke so everyone could meet Rob. It went ok. I was dumb and didn't reserve the big room at karaoke, so we had to separate. I must say, I am NEVER organizing anything ever again. I never think anyone has a good time and I hate worrying about it, so I am done.

On Saturday we went to Yokosuka and saw baby Anna. She is one year old now and walking. She isn't a baby anymore she is a big girl! I love her.

On Sunday Junpei and Tetsuya showed Rob around Kamakura. It was a good day. I love Junpei and Tetsuya. They are good guys. I am lucky to know them. I won't see them until September due to Fuji climbing season starting in July. I can't wait to see them again!

On Friday Rob and I are going to China for ten days. Look for an update after then!

See you!

No comments: