Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update from me

Hey. I am sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while. I have been super busy. A lot has happened since my last update. Where do I begin.....?

Well, as you can see below I went to a seven course meal in Tokyo two weeks ago. My friend Liyan had some friends come from home (Singapore) and she wanted to show them a good time. So about 15 (?) of us went out to a theme restaurant and then some of the group went clubbing afterward. I did not par take in the clubbing because of money issues (stupid car!), but I heard it was a good time!

Speaking of my car, I had to have my two year check done. In Japan, every two years you have to have your car checked out, it is called the shaken (pronounced shaq-en). It was super expensive! The good news is they fix/replace anything that they think might break in the next two years, so hopefully I won't have to put anymore money into this car.

The weekend after the seven course meal I went out in Tokyo again ;) Only this time I went out clubbing all night. I went to Shinjuku to the gay area of Tokyo. It was a completely randon, not planned night out. I am sorry I don't have any pictures from that night. I did take some on the train of my friends sleeping, but I don't want to embarass them by putting them up. I will say, that night was probably one of the best nights I have had in Japan (the people who I went out with understand, I am sorry I can't explain it to you). I really do believe the best things in life are not planned!

On a sad note, I am sorry to tell you one of the baby kitties died :( It is my fault and I feel awful about it. Long story short, Chloe was outside one night and in the middle of the night the kitties crawled into bed with me. I didn't even know they were strong enough to climb up. I woke up and under one of my blankets there he was, not breathing. It must have suffocated. I was devestated. I really didn't do much for the rest of the week because I was so sad. Luckily I have a lot of great friends that helped me through it. If you are reading this, thank you so much. I love you guys and you are helping me realize that it wasn't my fault.

That is about all with me. I don't have any new pictures to show you. I haven't been able to take one of the kitties since the one died. Maybe next week....

My brother is coming June 16th, so I am sure I will have many stories to tell soon.....

No comments: