Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chloe is missing :(


The past two months have really been an emotional roller coaster for me. First the boys left, then I gave away Jetta, then I moved. I haven't been as happy as I was before, but I was hoping things would settle down and I could get used to all the changes in my new apartment with Chloe. I was wrong. Chloe is now missing. It has been several days since I saw her last. She followed me when I walked to a restaurant the other night and she didn't wait for me outside like she usually does. I haven't seen her since. I have looked for her but came up with nothing. I am still hopeful she will find her way home. I have made a missing poster (which Reiko translated) that I plan on putting up as soon as it stops raining (which should be tomorrow). Let's hope Chloe comes home soon.

No comments: