Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's so hard to say good-bye :'(


A few weeks ago I posted that some of my friends were leaving Japan in coming weeks. The time has now pasted and they are all gone :( I know everyone reading this has had people move away, or you yourself have moved away. When I came to Japan I didn't really expect to make such good friends. I don't really remember what I expected. I certainly didn't expect having everyone leave would be so hard on me. It is hard for me to describe what it is like. Friendships in Japan are different than at home. We become close on a level that doesn't happen at home. We become more like family. However, unlike family, we all live so far away from each other, we can't be certain we will ever see each other again. Even if we do, it won't be the same and we won't be all together. Still, I am thankful I met such wonderful people in Japan. I will miss them so much.
Pictured is some people who left. Not everyone is who left is pictured. Next to me is Cat, who went back to the UK. The tall brown haired stud Cat's boyfriend Adam who also went back to the UK. In the front Liyan (the girl with the glasses) went back to Singapore. I will love them forever.

No comments: