Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Times Are Here Again!

Last week I was driving to one of my schools when the news came on the radio. I listen to Inter FM, which is out of Tokyo. They broadcast both in English and Japanese. This new happened to be in English, so I listened to it. They always do world news first, then domestic. So, Siyoko Kame did her news like she always does. I was driving along when it hit me. She said President Obama! Not, Democratic Candidate Obama, or Democratic Nominee Obama or President Elect Obama. It was President Obama! This was the first time I heard him called that (this was only a day after the inaguration). It made me so happy to hear that.

So far, I have been very happy with Obama. I like how is he reaching out to the Muslim world, all while keeping our relationship with Israel good. I hope he protects Israel. Anyway, happy times are here again!

No comments: