Sunday, January 4, 2009

The price oƒ having a pet


Chloe was sitting on my lap the other night when she knocked over my nail polish with her tail. It was an accident. I didn't yell at her, but she hid in the closet aƒterward.....poor baby! She knew she had done something, she just didn't realize it wasn't her ƒault. So, this led to a series oƒ events that caused my keyboard to be messed up. Hence, that is why my ƒ key is not working. I have to go to Tokyo to get it looked at today. So, I might not be able to post ƒor a while :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to my world lol... lucy knocked bright pink onto the floor and it got onto one of my pillow cases..haha..

not to mention she has done tons of other naughty things lol

Anna Mertens said...

lol...kitties are naughty, but they are cute about it!