Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm comin home!

Hey everyone, I just want to tell you that I finally bought a ticket to come home. By the time I go, it will be over two years since I was home last. I am a bit afraid to return. My ticket is for September 16th-28th. I hope I can see a lot of people while I am home!

Otherwise, things have been going ok. I am getting used to being in Bando without the guys. Of course I still miss them, but I am ok. I had an open house this past Saturday. In total, thirteen people were there. Not a bad turn out! At the last Saturday of every month this summer Bando is having a small festival. Since my party was the day of the festival we all headed down there. It was a nice relax, chill festival. Next we tried to do some bowling, but the league was having a meeting. We went back to my house and then some people started to leave (it was after ten at this point). After they left a small group of us went to watch the South Korea game. All in all it was a good night in my small town. The only thing missing was the guys.

I am sorry I don't have photos of the party. Other people took pictures though, so maybe some day I will put them on. It was nice to have a fun night in my town again, it had been too long.

No comments: