Friday, July 2, 2010

Ibo



So, about two years ago I got warts on my fingers. However, I thought they were just dry skin, so for a year I put lotion on them. Then when my brother was here last summer he told me what they were, so I went to the doctor and he gave me some stuff that did nothing. I have spent the past year using over the counter stuff to treat them, but they have only spread (on my feet) or have gotten bigger. So I finally went to another doctor who put nitrogen on it to kill it. I am happy to finally have a treatment that works, however it could take months or even a year for it to work. In the meantime I know whatever treatment that is used in the US probably works faster, but is illegal here in Japan. So I might have to put up with my fingers looking like this for
a year.
Maybe when I go home I will have someone look at them.

No comments: