Saturday, July 26, 2008

On the Eve of leaving...

Hey!  I went through my meeting in Chicago today.  It actually wasn't that bad.  I met some people that will be close to me.  I actually met the girl that will be in Yokosuka (that is where I was before) so that was cool.  I leave for Japan tomorrow at 12:50pm.  I will arrive sometime on Sunday.  I am not really nervous, I am excited but not too excited.  I am still scared something "bad" will happen, but I don't want to be negative.  I guess I am just going with no expectations.  I think that is the healthy thing to do....

Below is some pictures of people who have been in my life in the past year.  If I missed you I am sorry.  I probably don't have a picture of you!  I want to thank everyone for being there for me after I came back from Africa.  The past year has been hard, but I am starting to realize how truly blessed I am.  I am so thankful to have such good friends and family.  I am also thankful that I have the chance to go back to Japan.  I am still sad that Ghana didn't work out, but the mourning ends today.  I have a chance to start over and I am taking full advantage of that chance.....

No comments: