Thursday, October 23, 2008

My worst fear came true :(


Hey. So as you know I have been worried for the past year that Peace Corps is going to send a new volunteer to the village I was at. I was worried about it because the guy that harassed me had so much anger toward me that I was afraid he would take it out on the next person. Indeed, he took the anger out on me that he had for the person before me leaving. Anyway, I was worried about what would happen to this person if they sent someone there. So I talked to a friend in Ghana yesterday and they are sending someone there :( I guess I didn't pray enough about it. The good news is it is a guy (or so my friend thinks, she actually isn't sure), but no one knows if they found a new site supervisor for the guy. I tried so hard telling Peace Corps it isn't safe there. Even when I was working with the Congress Woman, I tried telling them. I guess I really don't have a voice. I just have to have faith that the world is how it should be.

No comments: