Monday, October 27, 2008

Three Months and Counting...

Hey everyone. The weekend is now over in Japan and I did......nothing! Actually, I did go up on Mount Tsukuba again, but I didn't climb it. I spent Sunday cleaning. I am happy to say that my apartment is the cleanest it has ever been. Now to maintain it....

Other news, today I have been here three months now! It seems a lot longer, but in reality it really isn't that long at all. Tonight I am going out to eat with some people, so I guess that will be our celebration. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I was looking through your blog and found it interesting, I have a little art blog here in San Diego and hope you can click over and leave me a friendly comment.

Hope you will stop by and say hello take care,
Jesse