Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weird....


Ok, so last night, actually early this morning I had this really strange dream. My dad was in it and a big bomb was coming. Actually, it was an atomic bomb. I remember just barely making it to the lake. I saw the "mushroom cloud" as I went under water. Then I woke up. Here is the weird part, so later that day I was at school and I had my laptop. I was trying to get online to do some research for my first lesson. Well, the internet wasn't working, so I opened up my build in encyclopedia on my computer. The home page of the program is always a timeline of things that happened in history during the current month. I quickly scanned over August when something caught my eye. Apparently, the US bombed Hiroshima on August 6, 1945. I dreamt about an atomic bomb while I was sleeping in Japan on the anniversary of a real atomic bomb destroying Japan. Weird. I suppose subconsciously I may have known the date because I have been to Hiroshima. I swear to God that I didn't see any news about it here, nor have I read or even thought of Hiroshima lately. It is just odd. Another thing that is strange, many people after the bomb jumped into the many rivers that run through Hiroshima to cool off. Many of them died, and others that lived....well lets just say their skin fell off. I do want to point out that the people didn't know an atomic bomb was coming like I did in my dream. Regardless, I just think it is so strange I dreamt about that on the annivesary.

No comments: